The P-18A digital stage piano offers you incredible traditional piano feel by means of the standardized 88-key hammer keyboard. Together with grand piano damper pedals, attractive and modern cabinet, as well as easy operation feature, this stage keyboard instrument is ideal for playing in anywhere.
Unique weight setting on each key will make you feel that you are playing a real acoustic piano. 10 delicate PCM voices and various built-in reverb and chorus effects can contribute to outstanding concert effect even if you play at home.
1. Incomparable Recording Function
Due to 2 tracks record function, the P-18A digital stage piano can help you to be a composer and create your own music dream. You can integrate your composition by constant recording. In addition, the work you have recorded can be downloaded into your memory device or computer through the USB port.
2. MIC in Function
When playing the portable digital piano, you can sing along with your playing by plugging a microphone into the MIC input port. The microphone volume can be appropriately adjusted. Electric guitar can also be connected through this port.
3. Real Grand Piano Damper Pedal
This digital stage piano can be used with a single damper pedal as well as three damper pedals, thereby providing complete authentic piano feel.
64-note polyphony (max) enables you to play 64 notes at the same time. The longest note can even be sustained.
a. You can play two different instrument voices at the same time because of the dual voice function
b. The keyboard can be divided into two sections, each of which can be set up with different voice you like
c. The digital stage musical instrument is provided with a metronome that is perfect for building up your rhythm sensation.
1. YOUYI P-18A digital stage piano is designed with two stereo headphone jacks. So, it is great for you to independently enjoy your playing or shake with your friends by wearing headphones.
2. USB-MIDI port allows you to connect the digital piano directly to your computer to run professional record software such as ubase, ProTools, Logic or other software.
3. An external powered speaker can be directly connected to this instrument through its audio output port.