The establishment of digital piano classroom is a big reform of piano education, which can effectively improve the music perception of students. The teacher conducts collective teaching by LAN and controls the overall teaching process by computers and cameras, thus effectively saving teachers and space and greatly improving piano teaching efficiency.
In this teaching mode, students can implement independent learning by wearing headphones without interruption to each other while the teachers can supervise and guide the students by means of headphones and network screen. This experiment teaching can not only enrich teaching mode but also activate classroom climate. In addition, students can conduct both solo and ensemble, thereby providing more chances for teacher and students to cooperate and communicate. More teaching information can be obtained and better teaching efficiency can be achieved.
Cases of Digital Piano Classroom
Since its emergence in the market, tens of Greaten digital piano classroom system has been installed in normal schools, art academies, universities for the aged, middle and primary schools as well as all kinds of music training institutions around the country. Our digital piano classroom system can be divided into two types, namely high-grade type and general type.
1. High-grade Type
1. Collective teaching. Through projection or video system, the teacher can demonstrate piano playing to all students who can clearly see the fingering of the teacher.
2. Independent guidance. In this classroom, the students can practice independently. When they have questions, they can call the teacher for one-to-one guidance by pressing the call key. Additionally, the teacher can choose any one of the students to supervise his or her practice and implement one-to-one guidance.
3. Practice in groups. The teacher can organize several students into one group to conduct small-scale teaching or guide the group to practice ensemble.
4. Individual demonstration. Any one of the students can be selected to demonstrate playing in the class and then receive comment from the teacher.
5. Demonstration in groups. A group of students can be organized by the teacher to implement playing demonstration for the whole class and get remarks.
6. Classroom management. A file for each class will be established. The file contains name of each class and class record as well as record of the students, making it convenient for scientific management of music lab.
7. Music appreciation. This digital piano classroom can be used to conduct music appreciation teaching by means of external stereo sound amplifying system composed by computer or cassette, amplifier and loudspeaker box and internal audio system composed by computer or cassette, control system and headphone.
1. Whole class guidance. All students can hear what the teacher plays in their own seat.
2. One-to-one guidance. The teacher can guide an individual at any moment. They can hear the playing of each other.
3. Practice in groups. According to the difference of learning schedule, the teacher can organize students into different groups. That is, several students hear the playing of the teacher while the others practice freely.
4. Call-the-teacher function. If the student has any question, he or she can click the call button to directly communicate with the teacher.
5. Free practice. The students can implement free practice. Specifically, each student plays independently without disturbing others.
6. Demonstration. The teacher can specify one student to demonstrate playing so as to improving learning initiative.